DSD Professional Development
Teachers who received at least 49 hours of professional development per year could be expected to boost their students' achievement by about 21 percentile points. ~American Institutes for Research 07
The DSD Professional Development Team offers onsite and virtual coaching for teachers and administrators. We offer a wide range of training options. See below for a complete list of professional development topics.
About DSD Professional Development
Our instructional coaching team will work with the school administration, curriculum leaders, classroom teachers, and support staff to develop a professional development plan for the school year. We will start out with a with a short term goal, long term goals and milestones along the way. Listed below are just some of the Professional Development options we offer schools.
- Blended Learning Program
- Blended Learning Workshops
- Blended Learning Bootcamps
- Blended Learning Coaching Program
- Online Instructional Coaching
- Differentiated instruction
- Smartboard training
- How to integrate the iPad into the classroom
- iPad Apps
- Web 2.0 and interactive websites
- BYOD- How to integrate the students’ devices into the classroom curriculum
- Blended Learning
- Personal Learning Networks
- Google Applications
Long Term Professional Development Goals
Developing PACE, PLACE, PATH, and Data into the classrooms
Short Term Professional Development Goals
DataSite Designs Professional Development Team will help to implement short term goals that will focus on the following areas.